This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Release 1.3.7?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:24:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 1.3.7?
- References: <20011227175959.GA25036@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 12:59:59PM -0500, Chris Faylor wrote:
> Actually, now that I think of it, there is one thing. I was actually
> investigating the *utent* functions myself when Ralf Habacker played
> the standard "Why aren't these symbols included???" riff in the cygwin
> mailing list.
> It would probably be useful to include them but I haven't investigated
> what this would entail in newlib. Anyone interested in investigating
Just on track.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.