This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread_cond_wait fixed?
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Cc: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:30:39 +0300
- Subject: Re: pthread_cond_wait fixed?
- Organization: deo
- References: <080e01c18dfd$30ba69d0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-to: egor duda <cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com>
Wednesday, 26 December, 2001 Robert Collins email@example.com wrote:
RC> I've checked in a fix for the releasing too many threads bug that Egor
RC> reported. I can't run the dejagnu testcase for some reason... so I'm
RC> taking it on faith that this really is a fix :}.
you can simply compile previously failing test with 'gcc condvar3_1.c'
and run created a.exe to see if it returns zero status code.
RC> Can you let me know if this helps?
Looks like so. Thanks!
Egor. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19