This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Is this the new format for the download directory
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers <cygwin-developers at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:32:08 EST
- Subject: Is this the new format for the download directory
- Reply-to: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
I was just reviewing my download directory and cleaning up old archives and I
discovered this folder:
in my download local directory. Within my download directory I already had a
contrib and latest folder and now I see this new folder and in looking in it I
find a setup.ini and another latest folder.
several questions pop up from this observation:
1) are my contrib and latest folders in my local directory no longer
2) does the above new folder (which apparently relates to a mirror) mean I will
have a folder like this for every possible mirror I ever use :-( ( I really
hope not )
3) is a folder named this way really necessary.