This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkpasswd --path-to-home change
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:30:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: mkpasswd --path-to-home change
- References: <20011214123155.B2348@dothill.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 12:31:55PM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
>Currently, mkpasswd's --path-to-home option is only effective if the
>NT account does not contain home directory information. I would like
>to change the semantics so that this option *unconditionally* sets the
>the home directory field. This will make it easier to override what a
>misguided IT staff is trying to enforce. :,)
>Does the above sound good? Or, am I misguided...
I think it makes sense. Go for it.